Personalized care that respects your preferences and routines.
Jefferson’s Ferry Assisted Living means you continue to live the life you love with the security of health and wellness services. You can bring your own furnishings to our attractive, private studio and one-bedroom apartments, which include amenities like walk-in closets and kitchenettes, as well as important safety features you may need.
Located within the Vincent Bove Health Center, Jefferson’s Ferry Assisted Living covers everything you need, such as housekeeping, personal care, medication management and delicious meals prepared by our Executive Chef. We’ll help you with the tasks of everyday life, like bathing, dressing, reminders, and medications, so you and your family can enjoy each day, worry-free.
Jefferson’s Ferry Assisted Living includes:
- Our 24-licensed nursing staff
- Social, physical, spiritual and cultural activities
- Therapeutic programs
- Massage therapist
- 24-hour security
- Personal emergency response system
- Pharmacy delivery
- Maintenance and weekly housekeeping
- Local transportation for medical appointments
- Weekly linen and personal laundry
- Three meals served daily in our elegant dining room
Enhanced services at no additional cost:
- Assistance with unmanaged incontinence
- Assistance with eye drops
- Assistance with cueing and/or specialty diets
- Assistance with medical equipment such as oxygen, concentrators, nebulizers
- Assistance with ambulation
- Intermittent nursing care
- Reminders and encouragement to attend activities and social gatherings
Life Care residents living in Jefferson's Ferry independent living apartments or cottages, can transfer to Assisted Living with no increase to their monthly fee. Those moving directly into Assisted Living from outside of Jefferson's Ferry pay a daily rate that does not increase according to the quantity of services used.