How To Become A Resident
How to Become a Resident
- Get to know us. Come for a tour of Jefferson's Ferry to see our apartments,
cottages, grounds, and Community Center. Enjoy a meal with your family or a
resident. Experience the Jefferson's Ferry difference.
- Choose the apartment or cottage that best suits your lifestyle.
- Join the Wait List. You will have the opportunity to let us know your specific
preferences, from timing to location. Submit a completed Wait List Agreement
with a non-refundable fee of $250.
- When your new home at Jefferson's Ferry is available, complete the medical, financial and insurance forms necessary for the approval process. Visit with our Wellness Nurse for an interview.
- Upon approval by the admissions committee, you'll place a fully refundable 10% entrance fee deposit to
reserve your selection and become a lifecare contract holder by signing our
Continuing Care Residency Agreement.
- Make plans to move to your new home at Jefferson's Ferry. Our move-in coordinator can assist you in finding the right services, including local realtors and movers. The balance of the
entrance fee and a pro-rated portion of the monthly fee are due when you move in.