Enhanced Assisted Living at the Vincent Bove Health Center
For those needing extra support in their daily lives, Assisted Living at the Vincent Bove Health Center provides a helping hand with a caring touch. Residents continue to live an active lifestyle with the security of health and wellness services at their fingertips. Assisted Living residences include attractive private studio or one bedroom apartments equipped with safety features, and amenities including walk-in closets and kitchenettes. You can rest easy knowing that everything is covered, from housekeeping, personal care and medication management to culinary delicacies prepared by our Executive Chef.
Lifecare residents, who first join Jefferson's Ferry in an apartment or cottage, can transfer to Assisted Living with no increase to their monthly fee. Those moving directly into Assisted Living from outside of Jefferson's Ferry pay a daily rate that does not increase according to the quantity of services used.
Benefits of Assisted Living
- Personalized care with attention to preferences and routines
- Assistance with the activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, reminders, and medication monitoring.
- Our own medical director and 24-hour licensed nursing staff
- A range of social, physical, spiritual and cultural activities
- Therapeutic programs
- 24-hour security
- Personal Emergency Response System
- On-site Wellness Clinic staffed by our LPN
- Pharmacy delivery
- Maintenance and weekly housekeeping
- Local scheduled transportation
- Weekly linen and personal laundry
- Three meals served daily in an elegant dining room
- Assistance with unmanaged incontinence
- Assistance with eye drops
- Assistance with cueing and/or specialty diets
- Assistance with medical equipment such as: oxygen, concentrators, nebulizers, etc.
- Assistance with ambulation
- Intermittent nursing care
- Reminders and encouragement to attend activities and social gatherings.